Monday, August 13, 2012

New Tool

Yesterday I purchased an Acer Netbook. To be specific an Acer Aspire One D270-1824. Right now I am using it to write this blog. I always like writing blogs on and about new devices I get. Like awhile back when I wrote a blog about my new phone. Anyways, this is a pretty nice computer, for a netbook. It has a 1.60 Gigahertz processor which is pretty standard for most netbook. The processor has 1 megabyte of level 2 cache, so that is pretty decent for a netbook. The only this about this net book is it only has 1 gigabyte of RAM. I will upgrade that though, and I plan on making this netbook my new project, so you might end up reading a lot about it on my blog in the upcoming weeks. I’ve already attempted a couple of modifications to this, and I will (hopefully) be writing about them. Talking about that though is for another blog another time. So until then, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment