Saturday, September 3, 2011

Make A Treat Or A Gift For Your Friends And Blog About It (Topic 9)

It only took me a couple minutes to decide what to make. Other people still seem to be thinking about what they are going to make. I immediately thought that make something out of origami would be my easiest option. And it was. It took me about 10 minutes to craft together a paper crane. I’ve made then several times before, but I haven't made one for about a year. It turned out good though.

mms_picture(3)

Making it was the easy part. Finding somebody to give it to, not so much.

I took the picture above, then came in the other room and asked if anybody wanted it. I stood there for about 10 seconds and Matt said “if nobody wants it you can’t use it as your gift” (Jokingly of course). But finally I got rid of the thing. Thankfully a girl (who’s name has slipped my mind) said she would take it. She pinned it to her hair and let me take a picture.

mms_picture_1

No comments:

Post a Comment