Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Wish Someone Had Told Me... (Topic 24)

I really want to make this blog a good one since it is going to be the last one of 24 hour blog day. I just wish someone had told I had told me about this topic so I could think ahead and actually come up with something good to blog about.

If someone had told me then I would have plenty of time to think ideas before I got really tired like I am right now. It has been a whole 29 hours and 4 minutes since I slept last. I cannot focus at all. I am super tired, and I’m starting to get a little bored with writing these blogs.

If only someone would have told me…

I could have thought of great things to write about if I were alert enough. Everyone reading this would have entertainment, and it would be much less painful for me to write this.

I just can’t write anymore its too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment