Sunday, September 4, 2011

Brag A Little (Topic 16)

I don’t brag much, or at least I try not to. But it is for the good of the blog day, so here it goes.

But I would like to mention that only 3 people participating in blog day are still awake. Tim, Matt, and Me of course because I’m writing this blog. Everybody else fell asleep. I am very proud of myself and you think everybody reading this should also be proud of me. I was also one of the few who did all 24 blogs last year. And that is really a great accomplishment because I did it alone. In solitude. I stayed awake for 24 hours is practically complete silence and blogged. I think if anybody else were to attempt that they would fail miserably.

Oh and another think I would like to brag about is how great I am at bragging. In fact this is without a doubt going to be the best ‘Brag a Little’ blog written tonight… I mean today.

No comments:

Post a Comment