Thursday, June 16, 2011

All About the Party

Whelp here it goes. The first blog that I have done in months. Lets talk about yesterday, the 15th of June. It was my birthday and I was planning on having a great party but everything went down hill the moment I woke up. It was raining and 3 people had already texted me saying they couldn’t come. All of them were for different reasons. now there were only going to be about 4 people able to come total. But it was too late to postpone…Okay all of that is a lie. The true story is that it rained all night long but by the time I woke up it was fairly nice outside. Most of the people that I invited could still come, it would turn out to be a total of about 10 people. We all had fun. We didn’t do too many specific activities. I didn’t plan much at all for this party. We had a fire, we jumped on a trampoline, but for the most part we just hung out. A little bit later in the night *insert name here* sprained *insert gender here* ankle awfully badly. But everyone still managed to have a good time. The girls left at 11:30 like planned and all the guys transported to my bedroom where we did not much just a little bit of computer stuff. My mom then made us go to the basement where we made some prank calls to places like McDonalds. In one call that I made I tried getting the manager to fill out a job application for me over the phone. I said that I would pay her if she did it but she refused. After a few minutes I called back and talked to her for another 10 minutes about how to fill out an application online. The conversation didn’t amount to much after that and she finally had to leave. After a few more calls some of my friends went to sleep, but a few of us didn’t. I did some miscellaneous computer stuff with Noel and we didn’t fall asleep until 10 AM the next morning. I slept for a couple hours and a few people started leaving so I got up and shortly after the remains of my friends followed. We ate breakfast and moped around my dining room just waiting until the departure of each individual. I was getting bored so I started writing this blog because I realized that I haven't updated this site in ages. I would have been terminated from Blogger due to  lack of activity if that were possible. I don’t have too many plans for after my friends all leave I just have to shower and clean the house then I might go to noels house… That pretty much sums up today and yesterday and I’m getting tired so I’m going to finish up here with a bang. *BANG!*

No comments:

Post a Comment