Saturday, February 5, 2011

One Place I’ve Always Wanted To go. #10

I haven’t put much thought into places that I want to go. There are cool places that I would enjoy going, but I nothing like this is a big deal for me. I don’t have a specific place I want to go. Don’t get me wrong, I love adventures. I’m just not crazy about travel. My parents have always wanted to go somewhere special, and every year we do. Then the next year they want to go somewhere else. I only go with them about half of the time because like I said I’m not crazy about traveling. Every where my parents want to go are at least ten hours away, so i always try my best to get out of it. Sometimes though I end up going with them. I usually do enjoy myself, but I still don’t think it’s worth it. Last year we went to California and it was awesome. I’m glad I went, but if I had the choice to do it again I wouldn’t. During spring break my parents are going somewhere. I don’t even remember where. I’m not this time though. I talked them out of making me come along. Instead I’m going way down south to spend the week with my beloved sister and brother (Mary and Tim). It’s not really that far south, it’s just in Lafayette, but I just enjoy saying down south. It’s fun.

This summer I am looking forward to having some adventures, like getting my friend Harley to hurt himself by telling him to do stuff. All I have to do is tell him it’s a good idea and he does it, anything. I don’t take advantage of this power too much though. I wouldn’t have him do anything illegal, or deadly. Just things close to illegal and deadly. He is going to make most of my adventures fun. I don’t have any specific ideas of what I'll do. Maybe I will leave home with a back-pack of stuff and just sleep in the woods of a few days. I would have fun doing something like this if i had someone to do it with. Most of my friends are lazy though and wouldn’t want to do anything fun. I really don’t need to go anyplace specific. I just want to go. I don’t want to drive or fly, I just want to go outside and leave for a while. So I guess one place I’ve always wanted to go is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment