Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Biggest Fault

I of course like anyone have many faults. Some are a little major, and others aren’t often noticeable. My biggest/worse fault has got to be that I tend to obsess over things sometimes. For example, my music takes up almost all of the space on my iPod touch, so I want to get a new one. One with 64 gigabytes. I don’t want it just for the memory though, I also want the 4th generation because it has a camera, and a microphone. So I was obsessing over this iPod a little bit. I got on EBay to so how cheap I would be able to get one from there. I checked online at Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Target. This process went on for a couple of days and then it gradually started to slow down. I nearly forgot about it until now. I decided I would wait until the next IPod comes out before I get it.

I don’t really know what I could do to help me be a little bit less obsessive. There are just small things like the IPod the come along every now and then, that grab my attention. Nobody, except me and sometimes my parents, really notices when I’m obsessed over something.

I’m really tired and I don’t want to write anymore right now so I will just do random stuff to make this blog long enough.

I’m going to just write big for a little bit, and make a random hyperlink.

Okay this blog is finished now.

No comments:

Post a Comment