Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Most Influential Year In School-Blog 20

I’m doing this twenty four hour blog day with mostly college students or ex-college students, so a lot of our answers are going to vary. Especially on a topic like this, because i haven’t even finished high-school yet. But since I have to choose I guess I' choose 2010-2011, my eighth grade year. This is the first year that I get credits, so this year will greatly effect the rest of my high school experience. Most eighth grade students aren’t getting any credits this year because they aren’t in honors math. Which is just algebra one. Most of my friends will be taking algebra one next year when I’m in geometry.

A lot has happened this year. I’m turning fifteen in June, and next year I will get my learners permit then my drivers license. By that time eighth grade wont even be close to my most influential year. I chose it now because I don’t have a lot of options, Unlike someone who has already finished high school and at least four years of college. This year specifically isn’t very special. It’s just recent, and fresh in my mind. Even though it is fresh in my mind I really don’t have much to talk about. So ya it’s 5:17 AM. I’m going back to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment