Saturday, February 5, 2011

Irrational Fears. #13

There’s an irrational fear right there. Some people hate the number 13.I guess a real irrational fear would have to be something like being afraid of pi or something. Speaking of pi i memorized some of it. I have 3.1415926535897932384632643383279 memorized…is that weird? I really hope nobody reading this is afraid of pi. hmmm I’m hungry I want some pie.

I’m really starting to get tired so I’m getting distracted easily. When I’m done with this post I’m going to take a nap and set an alarm to wake me up at 11 in time for the 14th topic.

But anyways, irrational fears, irrational fears, irrational fears….Monk! Monk is afraid of everything. He is obsessive compulsive really bad. He is afraid of germs, heights, odd numbers, all sorts of things like that. He is a great detective though.

                                                             image

He is kind of weird and a little creepy, but he’s also really awesome. I’ll look for a list of his phobias online, and then be done with this blog. I just found a list that names a few of them, and here they are.

People
Touching People
Milk
Spiders
Enclosed spaces
Cracks in the sidewalk
Caves
Rivers
Tunnels
Slime
Cats
Human Imperfection
Feet
Mushrooms
Swimming
Charcoal
Dirt
Dogs
Disorder Problems
The Dark
Snakes
Heights
Tap Water
Driving
Bullies
Fire
Beautiful woman
Flying
Monkeys
Bridges
Puppets
Skin Imperfections
Public Speaking
Flies
Tuna
Cars
Elevators
Germs
Noise
Space
Illness
Uneven numbers
Insects
Certain music
The ocean
Dress codes

Okay now my blog is done and I can take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment