Saturday, February 5, 2011

Funniest Moments…

I guess a lot of funny stuff happens to me, but most of this stuff you would have to be there to understand. So instead of writing about MY funniest moments I will write about just funny stuff in general. Some things that made me laugh quiet a bit lately are some posts on you tube from fail blog. Fail blog is obviously a blog too not just videos on you tube so I’m going to make a link…this is the passage to the blog of failing. Hmmm this blog is not even close to long enough and i don’t really have much else to say…oh i just remembered something really funny that happened in my life but it’s a long story and I have to start from the beginning for you to understand so here it goes. A long long time ago (about 4 months ago now) all of my best friends got into a car accident. Brian Jay and Hunter. Jays mother was driving the car, and they just picked up Hunter and were on their way to a youth group event at Jay and Hunters church. Brian was coming along to see what it was like, and they were going to invite me, thankfully they didn’t. After they left Hunter’s house they missed a sharp turn and hit a tree. Jay dropped his cell phone, Hunter’s shoes fell off, Jays mom was unconscious and pinned by the tree in her seat, and nothing seemed to be wrong with Brian. All three of the kids called their parents and 9-11. An ambulance got to the scene and everyone was rushed to the hospital. Jay and Hunter were fine, Jays mom broke her ankle, but Brian had it the worst. His blood pressure was dangerously low after further inspection the doctors found that he had internal bleeding and his intestines were messed up. They immediately gave him surgery and he was rushed down to Indianapolis and ended up having 2 more surgeries there. In the end the missed about a month of school and when he finally did come back to school the first week we were in the gym practicing for our choir concert. He was sitting on the bleachers and when then it was time to go. On the way out of the gym he wobbled over to me and I asked “what'd you do this time” and in response he moaned the words “I jumped off the bleachers” I was dumbfounded. He ended up explaining that he had forgotten he had and open cut all the way down his stomach from his surgery and I laughed at him and then he laughed but it hurt his wound so I laughed even harder…

I guess this blog is long enough now even though I still have another 30 min to write, but I don’t have much else to write about so I’m going to go eat lunch. This is the last you’ll hear of me, until my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment