Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas #12

Wow I’m still stuck on the poem thing. By the way I only had six couplets. oh well. Now i have to talk about Christmas. Ugh I can’t stop think about Stu and his kazoo.

Christmas okay…Christmas is fun for all, everyone likes getting and  giving gifts. Plus the food is always great! I got lots of great presents last Christmas, and I’m already excited for next Christmas… For this topic of Christmas I’m going to make a list of things I want, but first I will write down last years Christmas list. Here’s last years list:

  1. Money
  2. IPod touch
  3. Records (Give Up, by The Postal Service. Red and Blue albums, by The Beatles)
  4. Sock monkey hat
  5. ITunes gift card
  6. CDs (On Your Side, by A Rocket To The Moon.)

Uhhh that’s about it. Its a little bit different than the actual list because I don’t remember it very well. But now it’s time to write next years Christmas list.

  1. New IPhone
  2. Money
  3. More Records
  4. CDs
  5. ITunes gift cards
  6. Balloons

I don’t know why I want balloons. I was just thinking about them because we have some sitting on the table here for my aunt Carolyn’s 51st birthday. Nobody tell her about the balloons though.

I’m going to end my blog now because I need to go upstairs because my parents are going to sleep. I need time to get my blogging stuff all ready for #13.

2 comments:

  1. The balloons are for Carolyn's 50th birthday. Are you guys having a party?

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let her see you said 51! She's gonna be 50!

    ReplyDelete