Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cartoons 24/24

Cartoons have always been somewhat funny. Why is this? Cartoons deserve to have their own genres to just like any other movie. Or are cartoons a genre in them self? Either way they are entertaining. I try to make my own cartoons, but not too successfully. Here is an example.colors

See how much fun cartooning can be? Cartoons are just great! He has a sad life though. He is such a colorful person, but he doesn’t like colors. Maybe I should help him.

less colors

There all better now.

I draw Cartoons all of the time. Most are in notebooks and on homework though, so I cant put them in this blog. I wish I could. I guess if I really wanted to I could, but I would need to go all the way downstairs and use the copying machine. It would be a hassle. Maybe I’ll do it another day I’m not so tired. I only have 161 words as of now. I don’t think that is nearly long enough for my last blog of this twenty four hour blog day. Oh well. I’m too tired, so I’m just going to end it with 195 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment