Saturday, February 5, 2011

Best of 2010

This isn’t the best way to start my 24 hour blog day, but I'm going to make a list and describe my to 10 favorite iPod apps of 2010. My first app is definitely Appzilla and hence begins my list.

  1. Appzilla
  2. Fruit Ninja
  3. Cut The Rope
  4. Facebook
  5. Pandora
  6. Netflix
  7. Xfinity TV
  8. Jet Car Stunts
  9. Euchre Lite

and finally 10.Blogger+

This list isn’t necessarily in order from best to least best. All of these apps are great.

Now for the descriptions.

  1. Appzilla is a great app, it has 90 tools that could each be their own app all in one.
  2. Fruit Ninja is a game in which the user tries to slice as many fruits as they can before the time runs out.
  3. Cut the rope is a fun puzzle game that has great physics and awesome animations. The point of the game is to get the candy the the green monster.
  4. The Facebook app is kind of self explanatory.
  5. Pandora is a great internet radio and i got an app for it. Pandora has introduced me to most of my favorite bands.
  6. Netflix is a business that rents DVDs through the mail, and lets you instantly download them to a computer or TV or if you have this handy app your iPod.
  7. Xfinity TV is a service provided by Comcast. The app for it gives me the capability to use my iPod like a remote for my TV and set recordings from anywhere i have WI-FI.
  8. Jet Car Stunts is one of the best iPod games I've played. It has great physics and is absolutely wonderful, the only downside is how few levels there are for it.
  9. Euchre Lite is a free app that lets you play euchre against your iPod on the go.
  10. Blogger+ I’ve already written a whole blog about this app so you can just read that.

I’m almost out of time now because I started writing late so I have to post this now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment