Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alter Egos-Blog 5

This is a new term to me. I’ve heard of an alter ego but I never bothered to ask, until I found out I had to write a blog about it. I asked for help and Tim directed me to a Wikipedia page about it and I got a general idea of what it means. It sounds a little like Gemini which is like having two personalities each close to opposite of the other. I am a Gemini, but I still don’t really know what to write about it. I Don’t think I show many signs of having an alter ego… Wow I’m not going to finish writing about alter egos because I just got the weirdest call. My parents used to own, and run a coffee shop called Common Grounds Cafe. We sold it about three years ago though. I hadn’t thought about that place for awhile now, but I just answered the phone and the voice asked “is this Common Grounds Cafe?” I thought that’s what I heard him say, but I couldn’t believe it so I asked them to say it again and sure enough that’s exactly what they said. It was one of the weirdest calls I’ve ever gotten. It really surprised me.

I’m going to end my blog now because I don’t have much else to say about the phone call, and I don’t feel like writing anymore about alter egos.

No comments:

Post a Comment