Saturday, February 5, 2011

#6-Friends

After this blog I’m 1/6 of the way through the 24 hour blog day.

Friends. I have a lot of friends and i try not to rank them, but Brian is defiantly my #1 friend. Just to name a few, and prove that I really do have a lot of friends I’ll make a list. The order doesn’t mean anything though. Okay here I go. William, Brian, Jay,  Hunter, Garry, David, David, Alexandria, Emily, Sarah, Kyliegh, Danial, Sam, Joel, Bryan, Tori, Nate, Ben, Carter, Cassidy, Linzy, Hannah, Makenna, Hermosa, Heidi, Noel, Jade, Jasmine, Justice, Luke, Sean, Noah, and Cooper. These are just my close friends, and somewhat close friends. There’s a specific story of how I met each and every one of them. I’m not going to go into detail on any of these stories, but earlier today I did write a blog about how I met Brian. You should read it. It’s called “Blog #3”. By the way the title blog #3 doesn’t mean it’s my 3rd blog ever. It just means it’s the 3rd blog I wrote for my 24 hour blog day. If you want to see even more of my friends just click this link. <- that red link just reminded me that I changed the look/style of my blog completely.

If you can get a chance please vote, in the comments of my previous blog, on which one of the new banners I designed. I can’t decide which one to use. I’m going to stop writing now because I’m getting a little bored, I’ll blog more later, and don’t forget to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Are you happy that i checked this out....Elijah...... haha i'm bored

    From:Makenna

    ReplyDelete