Friday, December 31, 2010

New years party

Since it is so easy to write a blog with this new app, which you should know about from my previous blog, I have decided to write another blog because I'm just sitting here watching television. There is nothing to watch though so I'm just watching the news and there was some guy crying and he made his face look really funny.
Today I have a party to go to. It's a new years party at Garry's house ( which I help plan). I don't know who all is going to it but it should be fun, Garry usually has good parties. I think Noah is going which is good because I pretty good friends with him but we have hardly talked since the forth of July parade in LaPorte. I have no classes with him. I suspect that the school did that on purpose because in sixth grade we both got in a lot of trouble because we were selling magnets that were supposedly dangerous when people like David swallowed them but the last two weeks we would the magnets we made forty dollars, twenty dollars each. So now we have no classes together either because of that or because he is in band and I'm not and in in honors english and he's not. But ya..it'll be nice to talk to him again.
I am going to bring a deck of cards, bananagrams, and phases 10 to the party tonight. I might even bring my poker set, poker is fun. I like card games a lot, but some of my friends hate playing cards. I don't know if Noah likes cards or not, but I hope he does. I
do know that Garry hates cards though so I don't know if we will end up playing or not. But if Garry's parents are reading this you really should try to get Garry to like cards. I think if he gave it a chance he would have fun with it, and I would have fun playing cards with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment