Bloggable is a word i just made up because I’m really bored. Bloggable is a topic or thing that is easy to write about or is commonly written about in blogs. I think I’m going to start writing blogs a lot more than I have been. It is a lot more fun than I remembered it being, and I have to get used to writing a lot because I will have to write 24 blogs for my blog day :D…I’m going to change this blog’s topic completely to help
Garry decide who he should invite to his new years party so you will be reading some random lists and name, possibly your own.
- Elijah (me)
- Garry (the host)
- BTW Garry wants this party to be Wednesday (tomorrow) but that’s ridiculous because it wont be a new years party, but he has good reason for this. William can’t come on Friday but it still has to be Friday.
- Myia (Garry’s GF)
- Cassidy(William’s GF)
- Alexandria ( My GF <3)
Next we will move on to what we will do at the party.
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Rock band (last resort)
- Swimming JK
I’m going to let Garry write the rest of this blog so he can see is he likes blogging, and if he can find a good bloggable topic for him.
Okay more party fun things to do:
- yup…. blogging is like tlking to yourself cuz nobody reads it.lol
- sparkling grape juice cheers…YAY
- bobbing for apples…not really
- explosives…jk…but i wish
- ice skating on my imaginary frozen pool
- fluids to clean our mouths after we eat
- more food
- smiley :)
- hmm i read this and i sound like a funny person…lol…i guess i hav my moments.
- hmmm… i wish i had minions..
- okay back to party stuff
- not really because i like not being serious
- im going to look online for party ideas
- pediatritions…wait its not spelled like tht…pedros…wait no…medicare….danget no thts not it…never mind
- loud music/dancing
- pin the tail on the elijah..lol
- kings(a disgusting game that makes you drink yucky stuff)
- treasure hunt
- string treasure hunt
- scavenger hunt
- back to back
- prank calling random japaneses people
- throwing pennies toward a wall game thing
- i skipped #31
- Cinnamon challenge
- eating krackers
- poker, with real chips
- other card games
destroying zombie terrorists
- okay im pretty
- sure we have enough party ideas
This be Elijah now. i was writing a few of those ideas, Garry wrote most of the ridiculous ones. i think this blog is long enough now. I’m going to go now and help Garry start his own blog because he seems to like blogging, and there are a lot of bloggable topics for him to use.