Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ages Ago

Yes I know its been awhile since I've written a blog, almost a year! there’s no need to worry though because I'm going to start writing blogs again. I found time to write this particular blog on our drive home from Wisconsin, and i am planning on having a 24 hr blog day this January. If you don't know what that is, it’s when me and my friends get together and write blogs over a specific topic chosen every hour. In the end we each will have written 24 blogs, 1 every hour :D I got this idea from Tim. I am hosting my blog day the same day as him. All of his friends have blogs so it is easy for him to get a group together willing to stay up writing blogs for 24 hours, but none of my friends have blogs, which is an easy fix, but most of my friends hate writing, which is not an easy fix. I invited about 10 specific people i would like to come, but anyone is welcome. the people i invited are William, Brian, Garry, Hunter, Matt, and Jay. The only one out of them that i know likes writing is William. But the others just don’t realize that typing up a blog is much different than writing a boring essay or research paper for school. It is amazingly easy to write a blog, all you have to do is write what your thinking, and right now that’s exactly what I’m doing. you can just write a blog as if your talking to a friend. That’s always what I try to do, and the only thing that make it difficult is typing fast enough without making too many type-os or grammatical errors.

Uhhh, anyways if your interested in coming to my blogging party you can contact me on face book, or text/call my cell: 1-219-363-0095. If you want to come you will need to start a blog if you don’t already have one. you  can do so at www.blogspot.com or www.blogger.com they are both the same website, i think. you can start your blog at the party or before it. By the way you have to be between the ages 12 and 16 to come to this…And this concludes today’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment