Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving :(

Today is the day for Mary to move away :(. So were helping them. It will be the last time i get to see them (for a while), but the first time i get to see there new apartment. that will probably be boring since there's nothing in it. I’m going to go to Lafayette soon so i have to go, but I'll type more later.

And were off! Mary, and Tim left about half an hour ago. so they’ll be there when we get there. We left about 5 minutes ago, and i don't have much to do except type. The car is really crowded with a bunch of shoes, cloths, and other odds and ends. Tim wrote a blog about packing so that's kind of how i got the idea for this blog of moving.I’ll have to take a picture to put right here.-> but the picture wouldn’t fit there so I'm going to put it under this text.DSCN5652See how much stuff the have, and that's just our car.

Well I'll tell you a little bit about the drive. So far I’ve seen corn, trees, and electrical poles.DSCN5646What do you expect from Indiana?

Umm… hmmm….. well i can’t think of any thing else to type about so I'm just going to play pinball or chess (on the computer) to pass the time. I don’t have pinball so i play minesweeper instead. But i stopped because my mom has her camera so I’m going to take pictures for this blog.Well I’m going to stop typing soon because i have to save room for when we get there.

Ok were there, well we've been here for a while, but never-the-less.I now have a chance to type some, that's all that matters. I have taken a few more pictures of all the stuff so you can really know how much stuff they have.  

DSCN5656DSCN5653DSCN5657 DSCN5658

I’m sure that after we clean up some it will look much better. But after seeing how cluttered there other apartments I’m not to sure. Tim’s mom Kathy, and his brother Sam will be here soon, so thing will start to get a little bit more hectic. were supposed to help Josh (Tim’s other brother) move in too, but Mary isn’t too excited about it. Considering how much work we’ve been doing today i don’t want to help him either. My mom just turned on the TV. so i can’t really concentrate, but I’ll try to cope with it while I type.

Tim has a lot of weird cool stuff that he’s hanging on the walls, and putting other places. Mary has a bunch of junk from collage that she wants to get rid of, or put away, and probably never use.

We’re going to spend the night here tonight and go home tomorrow. We had to leave the dogs outside, but we left plenty of food, and water for them. i didn’t want to leave them outside, but we didn’t have much of a choice, and there animals so they’ll be fine. Well Kathy, and Sam just got here so I'm going to stop this blog here before it gets to long ;)

2 comments:

  1. You didn't want to help Josh move!!!! WHATTTT???? I see how it is...

    KATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you'll be glad to know that the apartment is all unpacked and not messy or cluttered at all...

    ReplyDelete